ESN UPC Barcelona was born in 2009 as a group of volunteers working in the interest of international students. We work towards improving the conditions for incoming exchange students and we try to make their Erasmus experience in Barcelona better so that it is the best it can be.
We are an open community enhancing multiculturality and promoting our love for the city. We voluntarily support UPC in mentoring students and organising activities, such as:
- Linguistic Tandems
- City Tours & Mountain Hikings (Tibidabo, Montserrat, etc.)
- International Dinners
- Cooking Workshops of Local Gastronomy
- Sports Tournaments
- Integration Weekends all semesters
- Trips all around the country
- Ibiza (National Event with Erasmus students all around Spain)
- Madrid (National Event with Erasmus students all around Spain)
- Other many trips depending on the semester!
- Weekly Parties
- ...and many more Activities!